What is it?
The University of Oklahoma's annual Math Day is a day of math-themed competitions and events for high schoolers in the Oklahoma and Texas areas.
- Test your skills in Algebra,
Geometry, and Trigonometry.
- Compete in the Sooner Math Bowl.
- Solve challenging puzzles and win prizes.
- Meet students from all over Oklahoma.
- Visit the picturesque Norman campus of the University of Oklahoma.
- Cheer on your team, learn some math,
and listen to our exciting guest speaker.
Registration and directions
Registration form: click here
- Deadline: November 3, 2019
- Cost per student: $10
- Directions: The OU Math Day will take place in the
Thurman J. White Forum Building, 1704 Asp Avenue, Norman, OK. Click
here for directions. Parking is available on northwest corner of Asp and Kellogg.
- Chaperones: All students must be accompanied by one chaperone per 12 students.
- 10:00 - 10:30 am: Registration at the Forum Building.
- 10:30 - 10:45 am: Welcome address.
- 10:45 - 11:15 am: Tests.
(There are concurrent exams in four subjects:
Algebra I & II, Geometry, and Trigonometry.)
- 11:30 - 12:00 pm: Sooner Math Bowl, Round 1.
- 12:00 - 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:15 - 2:15 pm: Sooner Math Bowl, Round 2.
- 2:30 - 3:15 pm: Invited Speaker.
- 3:15 - 3:45 pm: Awards ceremony.